HALL FOR HIRE
Your first stop for functions – one-off or regular meetings – family celebrations
* Flexible facilities for large or small gatherings
* Maximum capacity – 100
* Seating for up to 60
* Wheelchair friendly
* Car parking
* Use of church grounds
* Two wheelchair access doors – from the church and the grounds
* Full self-catering facilities including oven, microwave, hob, fridge, double sink, electric water heater for the sink, kettles and electric urn
* Folding tables, chairs, kitchen bar, crockery, cutlery etc
* Wall-mounted, thermostatically controlled electric heaters
* Disabled uni-sex toilet
* Full fire safety cover
* Hire charge currently £10 per hour
For further information and booking conditions, please contact the Hall Convenor, Hilary Gunkel – (t) 01877 330798; (e) firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now OPEN for bookings from groups which qualify under Scottish Government guidelines effective from 19 July.
Social distancing of 1m is required and the maxiumum capacity from 19 July is 32 people, plus household "bubbles".
Please contact us for further information and details of documentation required.